CONGRATULATIONS to the 2017 Alpha Zeta Scholarship recipients:
The Alpha Zeta Foundation annually awards a select number of outstanding Alpha Zeta student members scholarships based on scholastic achievement, leadership abilities, character, community service and financial need. The students who apply for the scholarships are the best of the best. The National Alpha Zeta Scholarship Program is funded through the Alpha Zeta Foundation thanks to the continuing generous support of alumni. Contributions to the Alpha Zeta Foundation further the goals and success of outstanding students interested in serving agriculture. Who can apply?
To be considered for a scholarship, an applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be an Alpha Zeta member in good standing and currently active in your Alpha Zeta chapter.
- Be enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student with at least one year (two semesters) remaining.
- If currently an undergraduate and pursing an advanced degree, you must provide proof of entrance into an agricultural or veterinary medicine program the following year.
At least three applicants will be selected annually to each receive one of the following scholarship awards:
- Burkett-Cunningham-Dennis Scholarship: $2,000
- G.W. Roach Scholarship: $1,000
- Centennial Scholarship: $1,000
Members must submit their Scholarship Application online.
DEADLINE: Applications and supporting documents must be postmarked or submitted online no later than December 1.